We are Big Potato Games one of the UK’s fastest growing board game publishers.
We invent, develop and publish, creative design led board games from our headquarters in Shoreditch East London (UK). Working with some of the largest retailers in the world and a range of international distributors you can now find Big Potato Games in over 27 countries.
We are a young, curious and creative company who punches above its weight. Established in 2014, by Dean, Tris and Ben who met in the advertising industry, Big Potato Games was built with creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit at its heart.
Following key successes in our two main markets, the UK and the US, we are now ready to embark on a new journey and bring our games to the German market.
Therefore, a new opportunity has arisen for someone passionate in Marketing and wanting to be part of a young, London-based board game company in full expansion. Based in Germany remotely, this position offers the exciting opportunity to help an established UK brand grow into a new market and contribute to its success.
Working closely with other departments within the UK head office, you will form the marketing strategy to bring Big Potato to life across the German market.
You will support the development and then activation of a marketing calendar for Big Potato in Germany to drive awareness, build our reputation and sales with key audiences.
Duties within the role:
• Manage the localisation work for all games (copywriters, artworkers)
• Perform market research and product testing to keep up to date with local trends
• Support the creation of a marketing calendar for the year
• Application of best practice marketing assets from the UK and US
• Create and execute German-specific marketing campaigns such as but not limited to radio, press, influencer campaigns and paid advertising.
• Manage the local marketing budget
• Find and build relationships with German influencers
• Create a social plan for Q3 / Q4 and local content (adaptation and origination)
• Support with award entries
• Lead local PR initiatives – building BP awareness & reputation
• Local reporting as appropriate
• Organise, manage and attend German events
• Grow the German customer database and send out transactional and brand-led newsletters
• Manage and deal with German enquiries coming from Amazon and our e-commerce platform.
• Amazon & E-commerce : manage assets creation for both channels - images, videos, copy etc.
• Liaison with the Big Potato Direct-To-Consumer team
• Boosting customer reviews on Amazon
• Ability to work independently
• Some previous marketing experience – social / PR / digital
• Self-initiative and can-do attitude
• Fluent in both English and German
• Ability to perform well in a fast-paced and sometimes unpredictable start-up environment.
• Excellent communication skills
Salary: 32,000€ per annum
Location: Germany. This role is home based.
Contract: Full time
Reporting to: Head Of International Sales
Hours: 9:30am to 6pm, Monday to Thursday
Benefits: Laptop provided, Holiday bonus, mentoring provided & lots of free board games provided
How to apply: Please email your CV over to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Marketing Manager - Germany’. Please also include a cover letter that answers the following questions:
Tell us about a product that you successfully marketed. What was your strategy and who was your audience? What channels did you use and how did you measure the impact?
Due to a high number of applicants we will not be able to reply to everyone.
maximal einmal täglich um 10 Uhr
nur wenn neue Jobs verfügbar sind
super leicht abzumelden
Danke Mate! Wir freuen uns über deine Anmeldung.
Vergesse nicht den Double-Opt-In Hustle! Du musst deine Anmeldung noch bestätigen. Dafür haben wir dir eine Email mit einem Link geschickt. Als Marketer kennst du ja den Kram.